Saturday, October 15, 2016

Halloween Party: Days 4-8

I missed some candy days to I'm searching for a whole bunch of candy today!


" Spectral Sweets are appearing in the Forts. Collect them to power the Monster Maker 3000." -GARY

"Trick-or-treat smell my feet, give me something good to eat". No really, I want candy.



"Thanks! The Ghostly Gummies will give my machine the BOO-st it needs." -GARY

Ahh!!! There's monsters at the Beach!! 
Oh wait... those are penguins.



"Excellent confectionary collection! These will help the zombification engine!"-GARY

I heard the Cove is a Halloween swamp, I just hope there aren't any bugs.



"I hope you're not feeling drained for collecting those Fang Fudgies!" -GARY

Great Gary, now I want fudge! 

You know what's I think I saw a unicorn eating candy in Town, I wonder if I could ride it?



"Yum! Thanks for grabbing those." -Gary

Maybe Slime will make some friend with the other ghost puffles at the Dock.



I heard a noise and ran away before Gary could say anything.

That's all the candy we can get! Come back October 18th for more CANDY!!!

Bye!
Jazzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment