Friday, March 27, 2015

Puffle Party 2015


Welcome to Club Penguin's 2015 Pufflle Party!



"Crikey! The Puffle Lodge party was crashed! The fish cake is gone and there's a great big hole in the wall! 

Hmm. there are wild o'berries all over. Can you help me find the giant puffle that did this? Take this backpack in case we need to explore."


Look inside the Puffle Lodge and go through the big hole in the wall.


Follow the footprints to the puffle 'diner' in the woods.



Follow the left path and collect one o'berry.



Place it on the table to find a new puffle, and it's prizes.


Go back and collect the red o'berry. Then go up the left path and collect those o'berries.





"Oh! What about a FISH? There's a rod back at the Puffle Lodge."


Collect the fishing poll, then go to the pond by the foot prints and click on the fish. Put the fish on the 'diner's' table.


"MORE SCALY FOOD! Mmmm! So filling!"



"Yeew! It's the Sasquatch! Poor bloke looks real hungry. Maybe he should keep the fishing rod.

Here ya go. You can fish all you want. But why are you so hungry?"


" The sasquatch biggest in family. We eat o'berries, but the sasquatch hungry! The sasquatch eat; scaly food. The sasquatch sorry."



Also try all of the other ingredients on the table.


Sandwich: "Whew. I was starving. My rubber ducky has run off and I've been looking for him all day!"


Puffle Statue: "Hmm. The puffles might not be interested, but I sure am. That's going in the Attic!"


Cheese: "This not be Rockhopper Island. I be completely lost! Thanks for the cheese, matey!"


Coffee: "Mmm. The smell of coffee has summoned me! I say, that is finely roasted. Good day!"

That's all for now! You'll hear form me soon!

Jazzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment